Evil White Tiger

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

On a different note...

So one of my other hobbies is Warhammer 40K. I plan on getting into fantasy eventually, but it is not exactally cheep. At the moment I am working on a friends army. It is going to be using the Tau rules, but the models will be a combination of Lizardmen (from the fantasy line) and Tau.

So far I have done two models completely. A "Fire Warrior" and one of the Battle Suits which is going to be Lizardmen riding Cold Ones.



This would be the Fire Warrior.



And this would be the battle suit.


I will try and keep up with the army as it grows.
Also when I begin my army I will add pictures here. For those who play, I am going to make an Evil Eldar army. Not a Dark Eldar army, but a craft world that has fallen. It will use the Eldar rules, but the models will be modified. My first idea will involve the guardians. As I am not a fan of the cone head look, I will be removing the tops of the helmets and adding hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home