Evil White Tiger

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nanowrimo Update 1

So at the start of the day on November 7, I am at a word count of 14,440.
In order to reach 50,000 words by the end of the month, I would need to average about 1,667 words a day, so at this point I am actually a couple of days ahead. I hope to continue to gain extra days. (That way I can keep weekends open to spend time with Colleen when she is able.)

The working title is Universal Sands…

In a universe were the Egyptian empire continued to grow, enveloping the entire planet and reaching out into space, a young mage name Sethos is about to have his world thrown into chaos.
When he is assigned to be an assistant to a murder investigation, he will find out more than he ever dreamed of. Zatyat, the investigator will open his eyes to some of the true dangers and wonders in the universe and how deep the corruption goes.When things could not get worse, Sethos finds that he must try and help stop plans that could toss the human race into a time of apocalypse, and decide what he truly believes in.

(After someone else reads the story I'll see if they will write a blurb for it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home