Evil White Tiger

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Cats day 2

Technically this would be day 4, however I am a bit behind. Today I will post about Friday evening and include a few pictures. Friday was the second evening that Reivyn was in her new home with us. After the extreme hissing of Thursday evening I was a bit worried about letting Reivyn roam the house. (We had given her, her own room. Those that are arriving from Colleen's blog have seen pictures of the room, it is her sewing room.)
However we let her come out and explore. Once again when Reivyn approched Willow, he hissed a great deal. Reivyn was very scared. In fact for a while she was hiding with me or...

hiding behind my boots. Either way she stayed on the other side of the room from Willow. He on the other hand he...

Watched her with interest from the couch. Leia on the other hand...

watched from under the desk in the next room. She was very curious, but did not want the new member to come close.

Tomorrow I will try and post about the third day. As a hint of how things went, and another idea of how small Reivyn is, especially compared to Willow, I leave you with one more picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home