Evil White Tiger

Monday, September 24, 2007

So I am still here

So a friend has pointed out that I have not posted in a while. Bad me.
So anyway, here is a bit of an update or at least of my art projects.

I managed to add a couple of pieces of art to the art show at CONvergence. (Where I also hold the Wonka party.) I was able to sell 4 of my 7 pieces. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of them before I sold them. So I don't have pictures of them. However I did take a couple pictures of my Beautiful Tiger dressed as a weretiger. I painted the outfit, designed and applied the make-up.




This was in early July. In late July, I got married. To the wonderful woman that was dressed as the weretiger. We got married in Vegas. I designed our invitations, and drew the characters that we used to represent the wedding. Jessica Rabbit signifies Jules, while Stitch dressed as the Phantom of the Opera represents me.

As I was out in Vegas, I took multiple pictures some of which I used to do a story line in Everyday Gods. Here is an example.

After the fun, but busy July, I started working at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, looking for a normal job also, and also working on the house. I have not been able to do a lot in the way of art except the comic. I have a few projects that I am looking forward to starting, and will update as I get them going.

Also I am happy to say that Everyday Gods has made it past its 100th episode and I am well on my way to the 200th. Soon I will be beginning a storyline I came up with this morning. I just like it so much that I want to get it in soon. This has happened a couple of times already. I have ended up adding story lines as I go for a while now. In fact the story I am in the middle of was originally scheduled for early May.
Of course the storyline that involves the Loki files, was originally conceived due to reader response. It got back to me that a good deal of my readers did not know most of the Gods that had been spotlighted in the comic. So I made the Loki Files. I hope to get more feedback eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home