Evil White Tiger

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Date Night

So tonight I had my first date with Beautiful Tiger. She and I just recently really got to talk, and we hit it off well. I asked her out, and was lucky enough to have her say yes. We actually got together a couple of times in the last week, but tonight was technically our first date, and the first time we got to spend as much time as we did.
Beautiful Tiger is a wonderful woman, and I had an excellent time with her this evening. She is beautiful, smart, and fun to be with. (How I got lucky enough to find two women like this and that they are actually interested in me, I'll never know.)
I am looking forward to see how the next week goes now that we have had our first date, an am looking forward to the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home