Evil White Tiger

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Artistic stuff.

So I have decided to try and move this blog back to mainly art related stuff, and personal rantings to livejournal. This site is much easier for pictures and the like, while more people actually read my livejournal.
Anyway, here is the art update.
Last month, My Beautiful Tiger asked me to draw her a tiger, which was a challenge as most of my art is very cartoonish... hence the comic strip, however I wanted to do this for her. I managed to do a good job:
Before Beautiful Tiger frames it, I will be adding a Haiku that I wrote for it...

Beautiful Tiger
Has captured my heart and soul
And never lets go



Late last month was little tiger's birthday. She was turning 9. Almost a decade old. She calls me Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, and she loves tigers as that is the year in which she was born. So I drew for her the following....

What was really fun about this drawing is that I did this during the party so Little Tiger could watch as I drew it for her. Surprisingly this had a secondary effect that I had not thought of... one of the adult patrons at the party asked if I could do another drawing for him. Which I did.
It was a fun drawing that he wanted to give to his significant other.



And in addition to all of these, I have been working on Everday Gods, which has the official start date of 3/19/07. The web address is www.everydaygods.org, and has a Pre Everyday Gods comic up at the moment. Also I have been working on Tattoo designs for multiple people including myself. I will post pictures of the completed Tattoos if I can. Mine I will be able to obviously, but I will only post the others with the persons permission.
Well I think that is it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home