Evil White Tiger

Monday, March 27, 2006

Well not a lot to report this time, though last time I thought that I rambled longer than I thought I would.

So Friday Colleen and I went out to get new dice for the D&D game that I am started this Sunday. We got some really cool looking dice. (Yeah I am a geek, what is worse I think mine roll well for me… well most of the time, there was a humorous incident in which an NPC kept falling off of a rope.) Colleen got some rust colored dice and I got some Ice blue dice. We than went and got material to make dice bags, which with some direction I was able to put mine together, but unfortunately due to only having one sewing machine Colleen was not able to finish hers. Though I think mine was a bit of an experiment anyway.
Saturday was the LARP that I run, and that was interesting. There was much carnage, though I am not one of those Game Masters that enjoys taking out player characters, almost half of the game lost characters. It was chaos.
Sunday we started my D&D game based on my own world. It has begun fairly well, all of the characters are at least starting to work together even if they are not fully civil to one another.
I have been worried lately that I have been loosing my touch as a GM, and that my creativity has been lacking, though I think the new game has energized me, and I am bringing that energy into other games.
The other nice thing about the game starting is that I only have a few more things to do for it, and then I can start focusing more on Everyday Gods. The biggest block I have had with the comic is how to start it. Finally about two weeks ago I finally figured it out. Now I would explain what that is, but I want everyone to be surprised when I finally get it up and running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home